Chances Of Pregnancy-pg110410564485

2 Replies
Lindsey - December 26

Hey everyone! The first day of my last period was Dec. 6. It lasted around 6-7 days. I had unprotected s_x with my boyfriend on the 20th of December. I don't keep track of when I ovulate, so I have no idea when I ovulated. But when he ejaculated, it all fell out anyway (I think all of it did lol). Well, I was just wondering, what do you think my chances of being pregnant are? I use mymonthlycycles.com to predict my periods and they say my next is due around the 2nd of january, but I think it'll probably come between the 2nd - 10th. Thanks for your help.

Grandpa Viv - December 27

You had unprotected s_x on the most fertile day of the month. How much fell out is not importantn, it's the one that stays in that causes problems. Your chances of pregnancy are about 1 in 3. If you are not noticing any changes at this time, you may have got lucky this time around. Please have him buy some condoms, learn to use them correctly, and get yourself some v____al spermicide to use as back-up until you can get on the pill.

kim - December 27

you are most fertile about the 14 day after you start your period.. Are you feeling any symptoms?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?