Chances Of Pregnancy -pg115165013818

8 Replies
zooni - June 30

Hi! I am married since 4yrs and trying for a baby now. Had my periods on june7th o6. Had intercourse from 20th to 25th June 06. My menstrual cycle is generally 29 to 31days. Just wanted to check what r the chances of conceiving this time ? I really cant makeout when i ovulate... today is my 23rd day and still no symtoms but crossing my finger that we are lucky this time :) ?

zooni - June 30

can anyone ans pleasee

Neuza - June 30

HI zooni, u had intercourse by my calculations in the correct time since ur period come on the june 7th u should ovulated 14-18 days after. My doct said to me to increase the chances to start 3 days before ovulation & continue for one week at least every other day. Therefore fingers crossed for u next month.

Neuza - June 30

Hi zooni, I took the information for the net ..... what is ovulation and when does it occur? ANSWER: Ovulation is the process where a woman's ovary releases an egg for fertilization. That egg travels down the fallopian tube and into the uterus where it waits to be fertilized by sperm. Ovulation occurs during days 12-18 of a woman's menstrual cycle. On average a woman's cycle is 28-32 days. Her cycle starts the day after her period begins. It ends on the day her next period begins.

zooni - June 30

Hi Neuza, Thanks for your ans. So i do stand a chance this month...any idea when can i feel the symptoms. today is my 24th day and still am normal nothing spl is happening. And i know what does ovulation mean....what i meant to say was i do not have any symptoms to detect ovulation as some of them may feel white discharge or lower back pain etc...so this is becoming tough for us

Neuza - June 30

Hi zooni, i am sure u know what ovulation means i just took that information from the net. I think its women is diferent some feel mild pain during ovulation & v____al mucus discharge, etc others dont feel nothing. I have PCOS & i am trying to conceive for about 3.5 years...i have mucus discharge every month when i ovulated, mild pain & lower back pain & until today i didnt get pregnant. My friend dont feel nothing & she is pregnant of 8 weeks....as u can see sometimes signs doesnt mean u can't get pregnant. How long r u trying? My doctor told me people should try to dont think too much & enjoy...is easy that way. Probably the best thing for u is try to relax & dont think soo much when u should have s_x or not....believe i know is difficult...but they say works better. xau

zooni - June 30

we r trying since 2months :). yeah i think thats a better idea to relax and not think too much abt it...

Grandpa Viv - June 30

Zooni, ovulation is best calculated as 14 days before your expected period, plus or minus 2 days. The most fertile day is the day before ovulation. A single act in prime time has about a 30% chance of success for a young couple. If you have just come off four years of the pill it might take several months for your system to regulate. If you want to get scientific about conception, visit fertilityfriend.com and start charting. Good luck!

Lin - June 30

Hey Zooni, are you German by any chance?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?