Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor-pg116916663759

9 Replies
stephannpruitt - January 18

Anyone have any thoughts or opinions on the Clear Blue Easy Fertility monitor? I have been debating on whether to buy one or not, I have heard lots of good things from people, but wasn't sure if any of you girlies have used one?? And had any luck?

hapistuff - January 18

I loved mine. It is so clear. By using it I realized that I was not ovulating. Once I started on the fertility med. and HCG shot I finally saw an Ovulation on the monitor. I am now pregnant - I just found out this week. GL

stephannpruitt - January 18

Thanks hapistuff I have heard nothing but positive things about the fertility monitor, I think I will break down and buy it!

KitCat - January 19

Is that the one that costs around $200? If so, I haven't used it, but I've heard great things about it. Good luck.

hapistuff - January 19

stephannpruitt - GL *** KitCat - It is expensive but worked well for me.

stephannpruitt - January 21

Well I bought one... It was only 152.00 from Ebay brand new.. I went to Walgreens and it would have cost be 250.00. So hopefully it will work. Everyone i have talked to has said it works wonderfully :) So hopefully this will be my month! I'll keep you guys posted

hapistuff - January 21

stephannpruitt - Great deal. Good luck to you! ~*~*~*Baby Dust~*~*~*

Tammy276 - January 21

I have one and it works great!!! I had irregular cycles, so it really helped me to determine when I was ovulating. And it is nice because it tells you the few days leading up to ovulation, so you can make sure you get some bd'ing in before you actually ovulate. the first months are confusing though because it will give you quite a few "high" days before your peak day...it does this because it is sitll learning your cycle, but I highly recommend it.. I should mention it does work, I am 30w preggo right now!!

stephannpruitt - January 23

I can't wait to get my fertility monitor so I can start using it. I have heard nothing but positive things about the monitor!! Thanks for the encouragement! Hopefully it will work :)

Aliana - February 28

I've been thinking of getting the monitor myself. I HATE BCP...I've been on them for about two years, and my hormones are out of control. So I'm hoping once I'm off of it, and trying to do a more natural method will help me feel calmer and happier.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?