Clomid Club 2006 Part 4

240 Replies
mg - April 13

Hopefully we all make it over here, these forums fill up very quick!!!

mg - April 13

Well I am 25/75 right now. Part of me (25)thinks hum maybe this is implantation, I have been sick and VERY tired. I have also had a headache since I woke up this morning along with very strange cramps. On the other hand (75) I have had light brown stuff prior to the grand witches arrival before AND I have very strange cramps. So I have no idea, since I dont know what DPO I really am, if I am 14DPO then the spotting makes since if I am 11DPO then I would lean more towards implantation. Either way I feel good and am Ok with either outcome, and am ready for my break. I also have 5 days off with my DH so we are building a garden today, my arms are like jello from tearing up sod and carring stuff around. I can handle whats ever on my plate.LOL

Anna B. - April 13

mg - working in the yard sounds like fun! I love working outside - that's what I did all last weekend. Too bad dh doesn't like to. I had my appt today and my progesterone level went up to 11.7!!! That means I ovulated!!! I was only 2-3 dpo at the time so he said they would have been higher if I had been tested at a week past ovulation like normal so maybe this is good news. He increased my dosage on clomid to 100 for next month (hoping I won't need it!) and I am going to fo opk's and a post coital test next cycle (once again - I hope I don't need a next month). He said it would increase my chances of twins to 10%. Kristina - he said that it really increases the chances more if you are young and then (I think this applies to the both of us). Let us know what you find out tomorrow! At least now I know that I am officially in the tww. Now I'll just have to wait and see.

tonia - April 13

HI there! Guess what?!!! I just got back from my pre-op appt. While I was there the doctor (surgeon) said she didn't think I had anything wrong with me, so she did a couple v____al U/S' and injected saline into my uterus and found it to be clear of any abnormalities! YEAY! No surgery for me! She also looked at my ovaries and showed me several folloces developing and said I can still take Clomid this month, if my Doctor says it's okay! This is awesome news, I am so happy about this! So now, I may be able to ttc this month! Bing I am on CD 4, just right behind you!

Bing - April 13

Hi all! Nothing new going on here...just cd 7 and waiting. I go into tomorrow for an internal u/s to see how the follies are coming along. Tonia - that's such great news...you must be so relieved to not have to go through surgery! Looks like you're still in for this month then! When will you speak to your dr. about taking clomid this cycle? Looks like you have to get on it soon here since it's already cd 4! Anna - congrats on O'ing! What a relief, right? Of course, now you have to get through the 2ww which is torture! Mg- it all sounds really promising. I get the brownish spotting too right before AF, which is how I knew I was out this month because it always starts turning to red the very next day. Hopefully this doesn't happen for you and we'll be celebrating your bfp at this time next week!

mg - April 13

Well the brownish stuff is staying just that browish stuff. I wouldnt have even know it was there except I checked, otherwise I dont think I would have even see it if I wiped or anything. I have just been keeping a tampon in just in case, but even after a few hours theres like nothing on it, maybe just a small spot of brown stuff. I really dont have any cramps either. I have just been VERY tired all day, and my stomach feels strange. I feel like everything is in slow motion. My DH even said that I have been sleeping alot today, and I just seem out of it. Well if this is AF it should pick up within the next few hours, and by tomorrow I should be full b__wn. I guess I will just wait and see.

Becca - April 13

Hi girls, I found you! MG, I'm getting really excited to find out what is going on with you!!! I really hope it is IB. Will you be testing again this weekend?

Beks37 - April 14

Hi all, sorry to pop in on your thread, but I'm going to be starting Clomid soon and thought this would be the perfect place to come and chat about it. I just got the blood results from my dr and they say that I don't ovulate. I haven't had an af since Dec. 20th, which would mean today is cd 115. I have an rx for prometrium that will induce af. Then he said to call on the first day of af and they will prescribe clomid. My mom had to take clomid to get pg with me (it took 12 months!) so I guess I have the same issues. I have to take prometrium for 10 days, how many days after that should I expect af? my mom says 3-4 days. Are there any side effects or anything I should expect when taking the progesterone?

tonia - April 14

Hi Bek! I have never had to take anything to precipitate af, but I wanted to welcome you! I hope you have better luck than your Mom did ; ) We will all be here for you when start Clomid! Baby dust to you and all the ladies on this thread! Oh, and Me too!

tonia - April 14

MG, what is going on with you today? Are you feeling okay? Anna, how about you? Bing, if I start Clomid this month, we will be cycle buddies! How Fun! Kristina, you having twins? : )

mg - April 14

Well I woke up this morning with my b___bs hurting like crazy. Still nothing exciting still just small amounts of brown stuff, although I did have a light amount a watery pinkish/red stuff. I am not sure whats going on, usually AF hits pretty hard, and I thought with it being late it would be even more harsh, so far nothing. But the day is not over, and it could get heavier. I guess I will just wait it out.

Becca - April 14

Morning Ladies. Tonia, sorry I forgot to congratulate you on your clean bill of health. Beks, welcome. This was my first month on Clomid and it made my cycle so different. I was really glad to have the ladies on this thread to help me not to panic when I didn't know what was going on. I am 4 dpo today...still have a long way to go. 2 nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night, crazy hot and drenched in sweat. I thought it was just because I was wearing my winter PJs and it getting to hot for them, so last night I left the window open on only wore a t-shirt, but the same thing happend. At 6 am this morning I was so hot, and dreched in sweat, it took me 1/2 hour cool off. Anybody else still suffering from hot flashes? Do you think this could still be the effects of the clomid? Poor dh. He thought all my tossing and turning was because I was cold (that is usually the case) so he got up and closed the window. He is usually the hot one of the two of us, but last night he was sleeping with 3 blankets on, so it makes me think that it wasn't actually hot in the room, and that it was just my hormones messing with me. What do you guys think?

Becca - April 14

Oh yeah, MG, I'm excited for you! STAY AWAY AF!!!

Anna B. - April 14

mg - I hope the witch stays away from you (and the rest of us!). Kristina - let us know how you're ultrasound goes. Are you having twins? The wife of a guy I work with just found out yesterday that they are having twins! I think he about pa__sed out!!! Beks - welcome! Glad to have another clomid user with us! As for me, my temp stayed at 98.4 this morning so I'm guessing that I am 5 dpo (maybe as far as 7 dpo but not sure). I have no idea when (not) to expect AF so I guess I'll just wait and see!

Anna B. - April 14

Becca - my hot flashes lasted longer this time but not that long. It's probably from the clomid though. Now I can relate to my mom going through "the change" and getting hot flashes!

Becca - April 14

Anna, I know what you mean. I always used to laugh at my mom when it was 30 degrees outside and she was running around wtih a t-shirt on complaing that it was so hot! Now I'm the one!!! I don't know what's going on. My homones must be going crazy. I don't get them during the day, just at night, and I'm drive dh crazy tossing and turning... covers on, covers off... pj's on, pj's off, and then I'm drenched in the morning. I took my temp this morning to see if I had a fever and it was only 97.6. I haven't been temping all along, but that seems kind of low, don't you think. I used to temp and I think my post O temps were more like 98. something. LOL, one can only hope that was an implantation dip - yeah right, who am I kidding? Kristina, when do you go for your u/s again? I'm dying to find out if you have twins. MG, anything new on your status?

Anna B. - April 14

Becca - I only get the hot flashes at night too! It's so weird what our bodies do!!! A girl at work who is pregnant with #2 brought her 1 year old to work this morning - it's making my heart melt I'm so jealous!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?