Clomid Pregnancy-pg114434212618

6 Replies
gitber - April 6

Hi out there, I am new to this site/forum, I am on my first cycle of clomid and i am due to get my period on the 10th of April 2006, I have had slight cramping all wek and a little slimy discharge, (sorry) also my calves are sore as heck, I dont know if there is a connection, but I went thrui hotflashes and all that with clomid, and I am wondering if this is just another side effect of clomid or am I pregnant, I ovulated on day 16 , I had s on the 15th and four days after that,,,,,,,,,any comments out there please writ e me I want kids like you wouldnt believe.

Anna B. - April 6

Hi gitber! You should join the "Clomid Club 2006" thread. We are all on clomid but no one is pregnant (for sure - we have 2 possible bfp's right now) yet. I got the hot flashes and had more ewcm than normal. This is my 3rd cycle on clomid - I ovulated the first 2 cycles but I'm not sure I did this one. Anyway, come join us!

gitber - April 6

Hi anna i would love to join the cloid club but dont know how what do i need to do?

gitber - April 6

Is anyone having these crampind symptoms, I dont want to get excited, because another negative test is gonna make me sad.......but i am hoping this is a good sign.wb

Emma2 - April 6

Gitber ...it not an actualy club you join. Its Just another thread on this forum called " clomid club 2006" you will see it when your looking for this thread. Good Luck.

gitber - April 6

yes i know where do i find all the clomid threads, i think i need to play around on this site..

Emma2 - April 6

its called clomid club 2006...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?