CM-pg119129194351

4 Replies
hopefulljules - October 1

Ok I have been having strange cm. I usually have a lot of cm.....most always a little on my panties during a regular cycle (sorry if tmi) but right now I have either none or a creamy white cm. Does anyone know what that could mean?

kay101 - October 1

Have you missed a period or are you trying to concieve? A lot of women get drier during pregnancy or have thicker cm. Mine's deffinately thicker than it usually is.

krissy2006 - October 1

Hopefulljules, creamy cm is a sign of rising or slowly declining estrogen levels. During a woman's cycle she will have more days than not with creamy CM. Leading up to ovulation your estrogen levels rise causing cm to go from dry to sticky and then creamy and than usually to watery or eggwhite. After ovulation estrogen levels drop and progesterone levels rise causing fertile cm to then go back to a thick creamy substance. When pregnant (as I experienced when I was pregnant) your cervix develops a mucous plug which is made largely of very thick creamy mucous. Depending on where you are in your cycle determines what kind of cm you have and how abundant it is. As Kay asked, let us know where you are and we may be able to better interpret whats going on. Good luck!

GimmeaBub - October 2

A watery cm can be a sign but it can also mean AF is coming because it's the break down of a coating around your ovary, it only usualy happens though if the egg has not been fertilised. I think it depends on the consistency Baby Juice

hopefulljules - October 2

I am on cd 26 and af should be here on Thursday. I don't normally have this creamy cm. I actually can't say that I have ever seen it before. But other than that I am much dryer than normal.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?