CM-pg119798883674

3 Replies
LeslieM - December 18

good morning ladies...as I am not quite sure what day I ovulated, I cannot say exactly how many days it has been....anywhere from 4-8 (if I go by when the Dr. suggested...I am new at this and am learning a lot on this site) Anyway, tried both types of HPT that they had from $.99 this morning with FMU and both BFN. Its early still tho and with symptoms I have Im not giving up yet. Swollen left BB, dull and achy....blue viens popping in aereolas...dizzy last night. ANYWAY...I have been checking my CM pretty much daily, and I havent really seen much of anything my whole cycle so far. A couple times during O time while BD, seemed to feel a LOT wetter down there (sorry :( ) but other than that really nothing. Right now a very small ammount of lotiony white-ish, but thats it. Whaddaya think? Does that lack of CM take me out of the running?

b__terfly kisses - December 18

Everyone's dfferent hun. :o) Good luck!

LeslieM - December 18

thanks b___terfly...i get to comparing myself to everyones elses symptoms and then that fear thing takes over. i appreciate you keeping me sane. ;)

b__terfly kisses - December 18

lol you're welcome leslie :o) you can always come obsess with us on the we're not htat crazy thread

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?