CM Question-pg113647189118

4 Replies
Rose - January 5

Hi guys! I was just wondering if it is normal to get lotioney cm around the time when af is due. I'm not ttc but over new years and the following days by bbs were unbelievably tender - had to hold them when I was walking up the stairs...Makes me wonder...Thanks Guys & baby dust!

Aimes - January 5

That's one of the biggest questions among all of us! If you find out, let us know. I have no idea. I should have gotten AF a few days ago and I have had tons of lotiony CM since mid December, but no Positive test yet. Do you have any other symptoms besides sore b___bs?

Rose - January 5

LOL - Will do! Few Pains in the abdomen area, tiredness and a weird smell sensivity a few weeks ago that made me gag (never used to) but that's pretty much gone now. Also going to the loo a lot but that is normal for me. However most of those can be explained away by late nights/ colds etc; The bbs were the only thing that really stood out cause I'm naturally quite small & they've swollen almost a cup size!! (bf is quite happy about that! ;) ) Got some cramps now but that could be Af on her way. Wasn't ttc and am in my early 20s but I if were pg I would b happy. Is that strange?

lizardgrl - January 5

same question i had...discharge a lot more of it...just a few days late,my bbs are naturally big, so don't feel a difference although a lot more sensitive during s_x... i don't want to get tooo excited, 2 months ago turned out i was just really really late... not ttc, but am still hoping...

lizardgrl - January 5

mine has been mostly clear but a lot more than i'm used too...have a few other signs...but maybe just AF related, and more aware cuz i do want a baby...will be 30 this month..told myself that i would like a baby, so maybe nows the time, i don't know...or just mental? i hate that the symptoms are similar to PMS!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?