Cm Question-pg114485665118

6 Replies
tish - April 12

ok, i guess this isn't really a question, more an observation that i found interesting and a little perplexing. last night when i checked my cm, it was the raw eggwhite cm that usuall doesn't happen to me untilafter i O. but there was a brown streek through it. like the same color as AF towards the end. and yesterday, i felt a little cramp in my side off and on for a few hours, kind like when you O. i hope this doesn't mean that i O'ed extremely early. i am out of opk's at the moment as i was not expecting to have to use them this early in my cycle. i have only been off of AF since saturday. if anybody has any thoughts, that would be much appreciated.

Amber #2 - April 12

It's very possible that you could be ovulating early. How many days was your last AF? I'm a__suming at least 5 and it has already been 4 days since it ended so this could be the beginning of your fertile period! I say get busy girl!!!

tish - April 12

AF lasted 7 1/2 days. a little long for me this time. but i am not usually a 28 day girl. i am more like a 31-34 day girl. and if i am fertile right now that would just figure. hubby and i have fighting and i don't expect any makeup s_x for another day or two. men! they allways pick the wrong time to have their own pms.

Amber #2 - April 12

Oh, then heck yeah girl...you could definitely be getting ready to "O"! Men do have a way of picking the wrong times, but girl, I say just go jump on the man....he won't be able to resist it, lol!!!

tish - April 12

lol, that is a funny picture to me, because i have seen myself and my husband standing next to each other in the mirror. i am 5ft 5 and he is 6ft 4. i weigh 120lbs and he weighs 280lbs. so the picture of me jumping on him and overcoming him, is quite funny to me. one time i tried running across the living room and jamming into him with my shoulder and side as hard as i could and he didn't even budge. but i will definately have to give it a try though.

Lin - April 12

Don't stress too much on it. Some women get ewcm early, like me - I get it four days or so before O. If your cycles are usually longer, then this might be the case for you, too. Good luck pinning him down!

tish - April 12

thanks lin. i am usually dry most of the time. i usuall only get it right at O time and right before AF.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?