CM Question-pg119548354276

13 Replies
oct19bad - November 19

Is creamy white CM a sign or pregnancy? has any one ever had that and later got a BFP?

newlywed0915 - November 19

Creamy white to light yellowish and lots of it is a sign. I had it and got my bfp like 2-3 weeks later though!

lillybug - November 19

A lot of pregnant women get this throughout pregnancy, if you got a BFP already then its still normal.

milwaukee30 - November 19

Hmmm....I am 15 dpo and having the creamy white CM but still no BFP. AF is one day late. What is the CM like right before you are going to start your period vs. being pregnant...anyone know?

lillybug - November 19

I usually don't get any at all before my period, I'm 19dpo and I could still be pregnant, but I still get a BFN too, thats normal also, everyone produces the hormones at different speeds.

hoping01 - November 19

I am sorry in advance for tmi...but I checked cm today and it was lotiony with a sticky clear chunk that was strenchy....what the heck is that?? I have had lotiony for about a week now....does anyone know what that could mean??? Again I apologize for the tmi!!!

Grandpa Viv - November 19

Lotion discharge when you expect to be dry is indicative. A gooey glob is somtimes reported and may relate to formation of the mucus plug. Good luck!

lizie2 - November 19

Hey guys mayb you can help.. ok im irregular and last af was 8/17.. then in spt.. i wasnt suppose to get one but Oct. I was but nothing ever showed.. and I cramped a whole week b4 and the sam day af was due .. and now were in Nov. and af was suppose to show on the 17th and didnt.. well on the 18th my and my hubby had s_x and when we finished I went to the rr and peed and when i wiped myself there was a very small amount maybe like string like blood and then after that nothing could that have been implantation bleeding? and I was suppose to get my af on the 17th and I cramped but I still havent seen ne thing? what do you think ne body?

lizie2 - November 19

by the way ladies the blood was like pinkish to red..

Thanks everyone! Please ignore my restatement on the main page of the question below because you all addressed it here...sorry and thanks!

lizie2 - November 19

Will ne body answer me PLEASE... I want to know frm those of you who have experienced this..

lizie..have you tested? so strange that you haven't had a period in so long. sounds like that blood could have been start of period or implantation.

lizie2 - November 19

well i have been going to the rr and when i wipe there is very little light brwn on the paper with discharge.. and when the pnkish /red blood there also was the strip of blood surronded by clearish discharge..?

newlywed0915 - November 19

Lizie, you need to go see a doctor and figure out why you got a BFP last month and then a negative soon after. You still haven't gotten your af, so something could be wrong.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?