CM Question -pg114771781318

24 Replies
Dolly - May 15

Ok this is probably a stupid question to you ladies who have been ttc and charting etc...so bare with me lol. I'm noticing some strange CM. I'm on cd22 and I expect my af May 21/22, this morning I am noticing more CM. First thing this morning it was more like ewcm and just now it was almost(sorry tmi) like buggery. It had a yellowish/green tinge and slimey. No odor, or irriration so I don't suspect an infection. Anyone else had this or know what causes it?? Thanks!

LadyD - May 15

Hey. Dolly. I am actually on cd32, due for af tomorrow but I noticed over the past few days my cm is really lotiony and ew. Some say it may be a sign of af or pg, so I'm just waiting. Mine isn't the stretchy type, which I think you are describing. Maybe you ov'd later than expected & that's what that is. Do you chart or anything?

UnLuckyLady1903 - May 15

im having the same problem yesterday in the morning i had ewcm but had it 2 weeks ago aswell both times with ovulation pain so i dont know which day i have o'd my af is late aswell was due a week ago which day do you think i o'd and now my cm is lotiony and theres loads of it also my cp is high

UnLuckyLady1903 - May 15

im also on cd 41

LadyD - May 15

UnLucky, it sounds like maybe 2 wks. ago if u have a regular cycle. Do you chart?

UnLuckyLady1903 - May 15

i used to but it got confusing i have irregular cycles but i think i o'd 2 weeks ago so that would make me late my cycles are uaualy 34 days

LadyD - May 15

Well there are different reasons why cycles change and there is still a chance of being pg b/c I didn't find out I was pg until I was 10 wks and I took a test and 3 and 4 wks. Keep your fingers crossed.

Dolly - May 15

Well I had ewcm around May 6-8 which is when I'm pretty sure I ovulated. If I were just ovulating now that would make my af due a week late. Guess I'll just have to play the waiting game and see if af shows up when she's due!

Dolly - May 15

Oh and no I don't chart, not actually ttc just realised over the weekend that I had s_x when I should have been ovulating and it started to make me think!

Dolly - May 15

Lady D are you testing tomorrow?

Ceno - May 15

Throughout our cycles, our CM changes, with the cycle. Right after our period, there is almost none, very dry down there. :-) Then it begins to build, becoming clear, stretchy, like egg white, right before ovulation. As soon as ovulation is over, about a day later when the egg isn't fertilized, it becomes less and then eventually white, like lotion...right before our period. Every female's CM cycle varies, but that is pretty much the case. So Dolly your CM resembles CM right before ovulation. This cycle could just mean a later ovulation for you. Unfortunately, to determine if one is pregnant, CM shouldn't be relied on as a factor. Good luck all!

Dolly - May 15

CM is back to more creamy...still a fair bit though. I'm not considering it a symptom...more just curious about it. Thanks for all replys!

LadyD - May 16

Dolly, I am trying to wait 1 more day b/c my last cycle was 32 days & the one prior to that was 33, so I may wait the extra day to save myself the disappointment, hopefully there won't be any. I don't have any symptoms of anything right now.

Dolly - May 16

So you're testing tomorrow LadyD? Umm that's Wed May 17th right? I have my fingers crossed for you!

LadyD - May 16

Thanks, Dolly. It will be the 17th. **FINGERS STILL CROSSED**

Dolly - May 16

I'm going to test on Sunday, extra luck and babydust to you LadyD! Don't forget to post after you test!

Lin - May 16

Dolly, the cm you described in your original post sounds exactly like what I get every month during the luteal phase. That is not to say that you're not pregnant, just that it sounds very familiar. Some women also report ewcm before af.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?