Conception-pg120924940537

14 Replies
angcandy - April 26

hi everyone..... i was wondering if anyone ever had any symptoms immediately after conception. like a day or 2 after BD'ing? thanks!

krissy2006 - April 26

Many people will bash me for this but I believe I did. I had hot flushes, a sore throat that disappeared only a couple days later (I am prone to laryngitis with every sore throat I get and it never came on) + a couple other symptoms I am unable to recall at this time. GL to you!!!

krissy2006 - April 26

Oh I guess it would help to know that I am indeed pregnant..LOL... they weren't just random symptoms from nothing (In my opinion)

angcandy - April 26

hi krissy! so when hubby & i were in the states we BD'd on a saturday and i swear on the following tuesday my b___bs & nips were super sore. well that was almost 2 weeks ago. my af is due in about 5 days. my b___bs are huge and still sore, my nipples however are not so sore anymore. i took a break obsessing for awhile but i'm back on it again! lol

krissy2006 - April 26

I remember the obsessing like it was yesterday! Once an obsesser always an obsesser!! I hope this is it for you! Sore b___bies and nips are great especially if they are not normal pms signs for you! When do you plan on testing? I know with both my pregnancies my b___sts themselves were tender, especially the fleshy part that extends out from your armpit....very tender...

angcandy - April 26

if you remember from last month, i live in argentina and i went to LA for a few weeks this month. i remembered to bring some HPT's back with me! i am going to use one of those bad-boys next saturday! i am keeping my fingers crossed!

krissy2006 - April 26

Oh I remember now!!! Yay for remembering to get some hpts!!! Wahoo!!!! I can't wait to see if it happened for you!!!

angcandy - April 26

i am not going to obsess....i am not going to obsess...repeat...i am not going to obsess. lol how is your pregnancy going?

krissy2006 - April 26

Its going good. She is growing and moving like crazy which at 32 weeks can get super uncomfy! But I won't complain here. :) How was your trip to LA. Was it business or pleasure? What part of LA did you go to? I don't remember if I told you but I am native to LA and I miss it soooo much!!

angcandy - April 26

we went back home for business & pleasure. we had a family reunion and we also had to sell our cars & pack up our winter things. we are approaching winter here in buenos aires! LA was great. we spent a week there and then a few days in SF where my family is. we lived in BH adjacent, like olympic & robertson. i miss it too, but argentina is treating us well. wow! 32 weeks! jeesh, by the time i ever find out if i am prego you will be in the delivery room!! thats awesome!

Grandpa Viv - April 26

Hmm! Your time line suggests that your signs started around or before ovulation, which is usually 14 days before expected AF. That makes pregnancy a somewhat unlikely reason for your signs. Good luck!

krissy2006 - April 28

Ovulation is NOT 'usually' 14 days before your period. It is 'usually' 10-16 days before your period and varies in each individual woman according to her cycle length etc.

krissy2006 - April 28

On occasion a woman can even have a luteal phase defect where the time between ovulation and the next period is less than 10 days or they can have extra long luteal phases extending past 16 days. The 14 day luteal phase is a generic text book ideal and is not realistic for every woman.

praying4baby - April 28

Hello! sorry to b___t in on your conversation, but just to add to the 14 day thing,...when i asked my doc why my cycles were never normal he told me that a "normal" cycle is not defined by 28 days. He told me that most women believe 28 days is textbook because of the companies that created the oral contraceptive pill. Those companies decided that 4 weeks was the most marketable time period based on the majority of women's cycle length, so there ya go, a 28-day cycle. Have you ever heard that before?

angcandy - April 30

i am getting really anxious. only a few more days. of course i am feeling all the 'signs & symptoms'. my b___bs are killing me, my back is super sore & i've been having on & off cramps for about 4 days now. hmmm..... waiting ti' saturday!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?