Concerned-pg111368984018

4 Replies
L - April 16

I thought this sight was for giving women advice who have been through similiar, not putting people down.

l - April 16

Sorry I mean site.

Alison - April 16

Are you the same L from the waiting buddy post? (just checking incase there is another L out there!) Did you read a nasty post? I have clicked on the bad taste b___ton before when I've read things but don't know what it does! What post has upset you? I'll go on and click the bad taste b___ton! xxx

To L &Allison - April 16

Sometimes you try to give people advice and they take what you say the wrong way. Especially if it not what they want to hear. Sometimes, I get sick of some of the stupid questions on here. Or the same person asking the same question worded differently on several posts because no one answered their question.Or people asking their question on someone elses post.I try to be helpful as much as I can .But, I can't fault the ones who speak their mind either(sometimes I agree with them) Because this is a forum of opinions.If everybody got along we'd be on to some thing. I think some of the women love to vent when some one makes a Mean, Simon Cowell, Kind of comment.The bad taste b___ton is for Crude profanity mostly.Plus I'm pretty sure it doesn't work cause I have used it several times .And I still see the same names.I only used it for unnessary obcenity.

To L - April 16

I agree with last post. Leave the meanies alone.They make my day. LOL :) Baby Dust everyone*****************

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?