Confused-pg110991202418

6 Replies
me - March 3

Hey everyone. I am so confused. I have been nausea every morning for the past week. Then a couple days after that started I was nausea in the morning and at night with cramps(not menstrual cramps) cramps that were very low. Then two days ago i was nausea all day. I was doing laundry and i smelled something that smelled like dog poop, then i realized it was my husbands socks.(any one in the military or married to someone who is knows the smell im talking about from the boots.)Then it took 5 min to get that smell outta my nose. When he came home for lunch i hadn't eatin all day because of my nausea. He made his lunch and i was like mmmm that smells so good so i made me some..ate a little and felt nausea all over again. I felt nausea all day that day. then yesterday and today im nausea a little in the morning but not much. Is this nausea from my previous stomach ulcer flaring up or am i pregnant? What about the low stomach cramps? I am not supposed to start for another 6 days and i know im gonna have to wait. I was just curious to what ya'll thought. I know i probably am not because i am not lucky enough to be. i cant get my hopes up again. baby dust to all

me - March 3

sorry i forgot...i have also been breaking out real bad on my face and also in btw my b___bs. I never break out in btw my b___bs. is it stress? my husband said my b___bs are softer does this mean anything?

me - March 4

sorry last one i forgot...i have also lost 8 lbs not even trying.is this a sign? also when i check my cervix its different now like every thing in there is closer together or something. i dunno.

shaz - March 4

sounds positive!you can use an early pregnancy test like firsr response 4 days before your period is due.good luck!

me - March 4

thanks shaz...iam awaiting blood test results...but i dont wanna get my hopes up again.

me - March 4

my blood test came back negative. My doctor said since im only 3wks it might not have been able to detect the hcg. i also forgot..i have been having a little lower back aches. can someone please help me! I think im going crazy! is this pregnancy or stress & my stomach ulcer flaring up?????

me - March 4

bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?