Confused-pg114075134318

15 Replies
babydust - February 23

Okay...so I had s_x last wednesday and the next day or so I started ovulating. Then this week I started not feeling so good like I'll be fine one minute eating havin a great time then, its like whoa why I eat that oh my gosh I'm going to puke! I don't even know if its my period about to start or what...my br___t are tender and this is the same way I felt last year...but I had a m/c which was really said because my fiance and I really wanted that child and we lost him/her. You know how you get that feeling cuz you know something is different about your body? That is what I'm getting right now, and I really don't want to m/c like the first time...I'm thinking if my period starts not too long after my ovulation and that was like thursday....could I in fact be pregnant?

babydust - February 25

Also...do certain foods start to taste different? I might be trippin out . Everything that happens to me I take into consideration...

Lin - February 25

If you only ovulated a few days ago, then you probably wouldn't feel any symptoms yet, and you have to wait at least two weeks after ovulation to test. How do you know you ovulated? Are you temping? Are you by any chance from California and in your early twenties?

babydust - February 25

I can feel when I ovulate its like cramping but no period. It's been a week since i ovulated. I'm just sayin thats what happened to me the first time...no i'm not from cali in my early twenties

Lin - February 25

Thursday was only two days ago. I guess you meant the week before? Even with ovulation pains, you cannot be sure when you ovulate unless you monitor your basal temperature. I get ewcm and ovulation pains about four days before ovulation, and it's actually different every month. Anyway, your symptoms sound promising. If you ovulated sometime last week, then it could be possible to have symptoms now if you had an early implantation. You should wait until at least next Thursday or so to test.

babydust - March 1

So today I woke up with some bad cramps so I was like welll, guess I was wrong! But when I went to wipe there was nothing there and there is always something there when I have cramps like that. I don't know like my cramps aren't on going like they usually are when I'm on my period...I'm still going to see what else today will bring me because af might decide to pop up! lol

babydust - March 8

Still no af...I'm so confused! I don't even know when my period is supposed to come, I thought it was supposed to have already come but it didn't I know its supposed to come at the end of the month but I've been getting cramps like I was about to start but it is too soon and I didn't get a period february and I haven't been stressed to the point where like i would miss my period because I've had that happen before so I would know if it was stress, plus by now af would have come if it was due to stress cuz last time once my stress was gone af was right around the corner (sorry so long)

Lin - March 8

Have you tested yet?

babydust - March 8

I did test bfn...so i mean i really don't know what my body is doing or tellin me...something's not right because I'm sick all the time, i'm extra tired, and my cm is like different like its ewcm, and i don't know if u read my one post but my bf said he felt somethin different when we had s_x last night, I'm not sayin he didn't but i'm afraid he could be imagining it cuz he wants me to be pregnant... : /

joannie - March 8

baby dust I am going through the same thing as you I o'd on the 17th and still I havent started af. I have extra lotiony cm some mild cramps but no af. I also tested but that was yesterday and it wasBFN. I am so confused. Keep me posted. Maybe its both our month.

babydust - March 8

I do hope this is our month! It would be so great! My bf has been wanting a baby for awhile and it would be great if I could give him what he wants! I mean I want it too and the last time we ttc i misscarried so I hope this time is better than the last time

calista - March 8

babydust, I have to say this about ovulating pains...I also thought that when I had ovulation pains I was actually releasing an egg or ovulating that same day. But I know now that is not the case, at least from what I read and learned about my own temps. I have ovulation pains about 3 days before -on and off- before I actually release an egg based on my temps. So, I just wanted you to be aware that just because you have the "pains" doesn't mean you ovulate necessarily at that time, it could be around that time, 24-36 hours later... (I ovulated based on my temps on March 1) the only symptom I got right after ovulation two days later was sore b___sts. My CM also has not been dry and very wet.

babydust - March 8

well we had s_x again after that as well...but like I said I'm confused...because i've been getting af cramps then nothing and then we did it again after those cramps and ugh! my body is so retarded! : / lol

calista - March 8

Your body is not retarded, it is talking to you. Take note of your signs and write them down as symptoms progress. If you are not late for AF, then you are not sure you are preggers. Don't get discouraged, time flys, the days go by and you will find out for sure when you take a test, which could possibly work this weekend (if you use a good one.) Good luck to you. I'm testing too this weekend, so hopefully it wil happen for us both!

babydust - March 8

So I had some more c___ps today...no af...I ordered some hpt online and I'm waiting for them to come! I just don't know what to think...I don't want to get my hopes up...but... : )

joannie - March 8

I am still waiting for no af and also have some mild cramps like you babydust. I am now DPO19. Scared to buy another test I havent tested since mon. I dont know if I am more scared of wasting money on a neg test or finding out that the test is neg. I just wish it would say+++++. But it doesnt. So just waiting to see what does or doesnt happen within the week.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?