Confused-pg117139857360

2 Replies
vistagirl81 - February 13

My last pd was Dec 9th, i have been to the dr who said that i was not preg.. My stomach hurt like i was getting my Pd on sat and when i whipped there was pinkish blood with clear mucus like discharge. then later on that night i stopped bleading( it never touched the pad just when i whipped) i went and got a blood test on sunday and they said i was not preg, so i would just like to know how long would it take for them to tell if you are preg or not, or can they be wrong with me not being preg this time?Is it possible that i ovulated and got pregnant and the blood was implantation bleeding and how early would a blood test tell you if you are preg? thank you for reading my worries

VenusdiMilo - February 13

Are you just getting off birth control? Do you have regular cycles? Do you temp/chart to know for sure you’ve Oed already? Blood tests have known to be wrong but it’s NOT common. Maybe when you got the pinkish CM that was O. We can’t know just by reading your post darling….sorry!

vistagirl81 - February 13

i have not been on BC for a cpl of years...my cycles are 26-29 days.... i ovulate 14-16 days.. ive never had pinkish cm,,, just cm when i was O..its okay:P i did not explain myself enough for you to know what i was talking about ,

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?