Confused-pg119128714048

3 Replies
sarah23 - October 1

so heres the thing my boyfriend and i had unpretested s_x for like three days when i went to see him but i was on the end of my period but now i keep getting sick at every thing i eat or smell but we thought that i couldnt get pregnat then so i dont know what to do??

kay101 - October 1

You PROBABLY didn't but it is possible. By then end of your period, do you mean you were still bleeding or spotting some, or was it a few days after your period stopped? How many days are your cycle, and are they usually pretty regular? How many days into your cycle did you have s_x and where are you in your cycle now? Sorry for all the questions, but I can give you a more educated answer.

sarah23 - October 1

i was spotting some, there are usally 25days between my periodsi stopped right after we had s_x the first time so its been about four days and im not stressing out about it cause either way its ok so i donno what going on i cant eat almost every thing and i dont think a test is going to do much good for me right now

krissy2006 - October 1

Sarah, ovulation happens anywhere from the 8th day of your cycle until approx. 10 days before your next period should start. This is a wide and exaggerated time frame. With a 25 days cycle (such as I too have) you should ovulate between cycle day 10 and cycle day 14. I personally don't think you have anything to worry about unless you are an early ovulator. In that case your cervical mucous may have been conducive to his sperm and therefore the sperm could have lived for a max of 3-4 days. Wait until at least 3 days before your period before testing to try and avoid a false negative. If possible wait until you have missed your period. Good luck to you and I hope you get the answer you are looking for.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?