CONFUSED-pg119939456564

11 Replies
SR111978 - January 3

ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE ME ANY ADVICE PLEASE DO. FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS I HAVE HAD PREGNANCY TYPE SYMPTOMS. BUT I'VE ALSO HAD REGULAR PERIODS. BUT THE LAST MONTH AND A HALF I'VE BEEN EXPERIENCING FETAL LIKE MOVEMENT. HAS ANY ONE EXPERIENCED THIS? IF SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INFO. THANKS IN ADCANCE.

krissy2006 - January 3

how would you describe fetal like movement.... if you have only been having symptoms for 3 months then I am a__suming you are a__suming you'd be around 12 wks and from the way your post sounds it seems it would be your first. At 12 weeks it is sooooo very rare to be feeling fetal movement even if you know you are pregnant and are sort of aware of what to look for. Have you taken a test? Have your periods been normal red flow with clots and evenly spaced like normal periods?

SR111978 - January 3

I HAVE A 16 MONTH OLD. SO THE SYMPTOMS FEEL SIMILAR TO WHEN I STARTED FEELING HIM MOVE AT FOUR MONTHS. I ASKED A FRIEND OF MINE WHO WORKS IN A DOCTORS OFFICE WHAT SHE THOUGHT AND SHE SAID THAT IT COULD BE MY UTERUS MOVING. MY PERIODS HAVE BEEN NORMAL FULL FLOW WITH VERY SMALL CLOTS. AS FOR THE MOVEMENTS, IT FEELS LIKE LITTLE FLUTTERS AND IT ALSO FEELS LIKE SOMETHING EVERY NOW AND AGAIN PUSHES AGAINST MY STOMACH. HAVE NO INSURANCE AND REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON SO I WANT SOME ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO.

SR111978 - January 3

I have also heard that some women have normal periods while pregnant and not even know. i've taken pregnancy test and they were all negative. i dont know if it is all in my head or if i'm really pregnant. i've researched that as well and some say that their tests were also negative. But i have yet to come across any that have been having feeling what could be fetal movements. I'm driving myself crazy, and stressing. Please help!!

mjvdec01 - January 3

Why don't you go to a Planned Parenthood clinic. They will take care of you for free if you can't pay. They would probaly give you pregnancy test and maybe an ultrasound if you insisted. Since this would be your second child it is totally normal to feel the movements earlier because you know that to look for. If you can get them to do a blood test for pregnancy, make sure to ask for a quant_tative hcg. This test will give you the exact level of hcg (pregnancy hormone) in your system. Good luck to you!

SR111978 - January 3

Thank you both for your comments. I really appreciate it.

SR111978 - January 4

Called the Planned Parenthood Clinic here and it is not free at all. Any other suggestions?

Grandpa Viv - January 4

Clinics and docs accept money for payment if you have no insurance. If you also have no money then maybe the Health Department has something to offer. Final option is to call one of those Birthright places which may have an ultrasound to scare girls out of thinking about abortion. Goodluck!

SR111978 - January 5

Have another question. My cycle began 12/24/07 and ended12/29/07. spotted on 1/01/08, and now having menstrual type cramps again. any thoughts on what this could mean?

Grandpa Viv - January 5

Seems like a pregnancy test ($2 at the Dollar Store) is your next logical step. Come back and let us know what it says. Good luck!

SR111978 - January 5

I'M scared because i just read that my symptoms could mean endometriosisnad i so want another child. What if i can't have anymore? I'm going crazy here.

kelsajo - January 5

you should really go to the doctor to find out what is going on. there are some questions that we cannot answer here. if your really concerned then you really need to get answers from a professional. good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?