Confused-pg120127688571

11 Replies
okcowgirl - January 25

I had a weird period last month, with all the symptoms of pregnancy. I went to the doctor for a check up and she did a urine pregnancy test, it was negative. She requested an ultrasound for some other symptoms. I had the ultrasound done and they said I had an ovarian cyst. I am still feeling all the pregnancy symptoms, like bloating feeling, sore br___t, headaches, nausea, and back pain. Does anyone know if they could be caused by the cyst? I waiting for my next period next week.

brads wifey - January 25

yes those symptoms can be caused by a cyst. awhile back I had all the symptoms of pregnancy and went to the doctor, they did a u/s and it was a cyst. mine was only the size of a grape but it went away after a few days

okcowgirl - January 25

The thing is I have been having these symptoms for about a month, which I guess would be caused by the cyst

brads wifey - January 25

yeah i'm not sure. i had one about 3 1/2 years ago so I don't really remember much about it but I do remember taking a whole bunch of tests thinking I was pregnant and I wasn't.

okcowgirl - January 25

Thank for your help I guess I'll wait until next week and wait for my period

brads wifey - January 25

you're welcome .. sorry i couldn't help you more

okcowgirl - January 25

The doctor said that my symptoms were from my birth control, but that was before they found the cyst

brads wifey - January 25

oh i didn't know you were on b/c. how long have you been on it? I started on it when I had my cyst to keep the cysts away and the first 2 brands i tried were too high and they were making me sick. i was always throwing up and stuff. finally, they tried a lower dosage and everything was good.

okcowgirl - January 25

I am currently on Yasmin and have been on if for 8/9 months. The doctor said that that was causing my symptoms and she change my birth control to Yaz but I don't start it for a little over a week. I am so confused on everything.

brads wifey - January 25

oh i'm sorry :( just wait to see if af comes but in the meantime, don't stress

okcowgirl - January 25

I'm not really stressing, but I can't help but wonder if all the problems I'm having are to do with the cyst or more

okcowgirl - January 25

I think that it is just a combination of everything, my cyst and birth control, but I'm no expert.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?