Confused-pg121728657886

4 Replies
Areli - July 28

Hi I have read alot of these forums and apparenly this is pretty common it has been 15 days since i should have started my period and i have not i had a pregnancy test (urine) at planned parenthood which the called a clinical test and very accurate that was negative. here i am a week later and still no period i have many of the prego symptoms so i dont know if i should do another test or not????

lillybug - July 28

the best thing to do is try and get a blood test if ur not pregnant there not much at u can do, sometimes periods and cycles get out of wack. causing a late period

Erin1979 - July 28

I agree. I had a negative test with both of my pregnancies, and 5 days later it was positive. A blood test will be more accurate. Good luck

baby_patojo - July 28

Erin1979 you giving me hope =D and for areli ... i think you can do this... wait a little longer... and test again or go get a blood test. when was your last period? and what symptoms have u been getting?

Areli - July 29

my last period was 06/13 did the deed on 06/27 on 07/10 spotted very liitle and on 07/13 nothing i have tender b___sts and certain scents make my stomach roll the cramping has stopped and this is y i am confused.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?