Confused -pg110322986236

3 Replies
CK - December 16

I my last period was on Nov. 17 and intercourse on 12/3 and 12/6. My cycle is usually 28 days. I should have started today. But have not. Doctor told me to take a hpt today and if negative I am NOT pg. However, I am felling nauseated and having clear d/c for about 1 wk. Could I be pg or am I just hoping. Last night I had sore br___t and heartburn. I feel blotted in my stomach area. I don't know if I should take the DR's advice or wait and take another hpt test? HELP

johanna - December 16

hi ck -- from what i've heard and read, hpt often don't detect hcg until a few days to a week after the day you expect your period... so if you want to know with more security, get a blood test at the doctor's office. finger's crossed. my last period was also on nov. 17, and i have a 31-32 day cycle. good luck!

ck - December 16

THANKS.. Good luck to you as well. I have a blood test scheduled on Monday with another Doctor. I am about to go nuts waiting though....

johanna - December 16

crazy, isn't it, the waiting game? i'll keep my fingers crossed for you. i've had both cloudy discharge, as well as clear egg-white like discharge. sort of weird. i've also had heavier b___sts with some blue-ish veins on them. we'll see. GOOD LUCK!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?