Confused -pg110352945268

1 Replies
Confused - December 20

I am 2 months and 3 weeks late. October and November I had very light spotting nothing like a normal period. In November I had a lot of the common symptoms. Most of them have gone away but I still get really bad headaches, mood swings, fatigued, weak and dizzy spells. I don't know if the symptoms were just from me stressing out though I am due to get my period Wednesday but lately I have been having a thick white discharge which I have never had before. It doesnt smell or itch or burn or anything like that. Usually before I get my period I am dry so I am thinking I won't get it. I also am having pains in my lower pelvis kinda like period cramps but they don't feel the same. Does anyone have any ideas? I have taken several HPT's all neg. one urine test at the Doc neg also.

Grandpa Viv - December 20

Something ain't right. If you have missed another period since the last doc visit, it may be time to go back again. You could ask for a quant_tative blood test if a qualitative doesn't give the right answer. If the doc is one of the old fashioned kind, he should be able to feel if there is a pregnancy.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?