Confused -pg114375112218

12 Replies
plzhelp - March 30

Ok, I already have a child so I do know what it feels like to be pregnant. I have been feeling those same feelings lately. I am on the ring, and had unprotected s_x while on my period and after. When I got pregnant with my first child, it was while I was on my period. I have taken two prenancy tests, and my doctor had me do a blood test. They all came out negative. I still have another week before I should start. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

Emma2 - March 30

Hi... I am a little confused about this" I still have another week before I should start"..Do you mean your period?

Lin - March 30

It's not surprising that tests would be negative a week before your expected period, though I can't really say about a blood test, because I've never had one. There's not really much you can do, aside from waiting for your period and testing again if it's late. Best of luck to you!

plzhelp - March 30

Sorry, yes I mean another week before I start my period. I know I should wait to see if my period does come or not, but I'm scared because I have my ring in, and I don't want that to hurt anything if I am. Does that make sense?

Emma2 - March 30

It is too early to test 1 week prior. The earliest is 4 days and even that will only give you 80 something % chance.

Emma2 - March 30

If you happen to be pregnant, the ring is like an oral BCP it usually doesn't harm the embryo. They have done studies on women who continually take BCP and become pregnant and no harm has come to thier babies. This is what I have read.

plzhelp - March 30

So even if I was pregnant, nothing would show this early? Do you think I would have the symptoms yet? Thank you so much, you have been very helpful!

Emma2 - March 30

No, because I doubt you are fully implanted yet. You can only have real symptoms once the fertilized egg is implanted. And I have read that the fetus and embryo do not get affected by BCP.

plzhelp - March 30

So do you think I'm most likely not pregnant?

Lin - March 30

There's no way for us to tell you that. Not only is it impossible for us to know, but it's too early to tell anyway...sorry!

Emma2 - March 30

If you ask you dr. the same question he will not be able to answer you either. The only way is to wait like Lin said. This is the way it is and there is nothing that can be done. Youre just gonna have to wait the week or if you really can't wait test 4 days prior to your expected date. Besides, the ring is a effective of the pil so it's unlikely you really are.

kviteritti - March 30

I'm new to this site how do I ask a question

-xine- - March 31

welcome kviteritti...im a newbie too...on top of the view questions and answers box there is a 'click to ask question' just on top of that..click it and ask away :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?