Confused -pg117010770750

8 Replies
tryingrose - January 29

My partner and I have been trying to have a baby...Last week I thought I was having some signs I was very bloated, extremely tired, I have even starting to crave things, and I was moody.. It lasted about three days and that was it... I am still bloated and tired but that is it... My ovulation was some time in the week of the 15th... Does any one have any thoughts on this.. I think it is still to early to take a test, but now I feel it is hopeless!

Laceyandsamsmamma - January 29

you can start testing to recieve a BFP around 12 DPO good luck

sarahd - January 29

I'd take a test end of the week if af is a no show. Good luck!

ronniplus2 - January 29

How long have you been trying? How long have you been off BC?

tryingrose - January 30

I have been trying for two months now and off BC for three! I know ppl having been trying a lot longer but this is the first month were I have had any of the signs...

frozenfeet - January 30

well, if you o'ed on the 15th, you'd be 15dpo ...when do you expect AF? The only way to know is to take a test!!! GL

tryingrose - January 30

I should have ovulated around the 17th... My last AF was the 6th.. I took a test yesterday and it was BFN... Should I try and test again this weekend or just wait and see if I get AF?

ronniplus2 - January 31

I was thinking that maybe you haven't fully been clear of the BC. Some of the symptoms you are claiming are effects of being on and coming off of BC.

ronniplus2 - January 31

I would say just wait for AF.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?