Confused -pg10968456629

3 Replies
tonia - October 3

hi ladies its tonia again... :) Viv u responded to my first question...wondering if you or anyone else could help me with this one. my husband and i are trying to have a baby we had s_x on the 21 i had some link pink spotting on the 26 and now i think i got my period!! i am very angry! hahah oh well, however, i had very bad headaches when i rarely get headaches! i also felt sick and had cravings for subway all week! maybe its my head playing with me. any suggestions?!?!

chrissy30753 - October 3

me too, on friday i was spotting then on friday i guess my period started but my period isnt due until the 12th of oct... but today i have been like SUPER dizzy and have had a been headache all day.. and then to top it off today i have felt like a macy's thanksgiving day float.. i'm so bloated my ring is killing me.... i'm wondering if i should even take another test or not.... i had a blood test last monday but it was neg.. but i think that was way too soon to tell...

Darleen - October 3

My last period was on 8/10/04 I was due to come on 9/07/04 but didn't i took a pregnancy test on 9/10/04 but it came up negative it's been 4 wks and I'm still not on I've been sleeping alot...to much, I've been wanting to eat everything I see exspecially pizza, I've been constipated once I also have slight cramping and headaches every now and then and hot flashes off and on all day everyday. What could this mean

Viv - October 4

Hmmm! Tonia, here's my take. Sounds like you got to the beginning of implantation and symptoms, but then your body had some questions. Hope that this "period" dies down in a hurry without any clots coming down, or you may have to take another run at it. They say this happens far more often than folks realize. Best of luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion