Confused -pg112200473018

2 Replies
Aliya - July 21

About a week ago I had severe pain on the right lower side of my back and sometimes it would even move to my side. Went to the ER and they treated me for a mild urinary tract infection. I looked on the internet and found out the a UTI is common in pregnancies(although I dont know if I am pregnant or not). My appet_te has changed. Foods that I usually love to eat I dont have a taste for them anymore. I have been sleeping alot. My UTI is gone but I have still been urinating alot. I have movement in my stomach and sometimes it feels like gas and sometimes it doesnt. My period is now 6 days late and the last time I took a test was about a week and a half ago but it was negative. After my period last month, me and my fiancee had intercourse once sometimes twice a day everyday without protection. I have also been light headed, having bad headaches, and my temperature has been going up and down. Do these signs mean that I am pregnant?

to aliya - July 22

to me it sounds as if you are pregnant! you should take another test! it should show + by now if you are!!! best of luck!! ***baby dust to you*** let us know what happens

aliya - July 22

thanks i will

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?