Confused -pg112496709918

3 Replies
liv - August 25

came off the pill on the 5th july during my course for personal reasons and got my period on the 10th july.. i then got another period on the 25th july and todate haven't had one.. what do u think?

pinky - August 25

Hi Liv - The same sort of thing happened to me, i was on the pill and forgot to take 2 pills in a row and then 3 days later I had a period and then the following week i had another one! I think that when you stop takeing the pill, or dont take a few then carry on this sort of thing happens, I was told by my doctor to cla__s the second period as your proper one! Are you trying for a baby?

Liv - August 25

no i'm not trying for one at all. Broke up with my Finace and we were seeing each other on and off. So took it that the period i got on the 25th July was my proper one. BUt i never went back on it at all. So now my last proper period was the 25th July and still waiting for one to come. Have slight tenderness in the b___st area, tummy upset etc, not much nausea as put this down to not eating...

pinky - August 28

Hi Liv - anymore progress to report? how are your symptoms? Have you done a test or anything yet? I know that waiting for your period to come is the hardest and longest couple of weeks but I have been told by many people on here that stress and worry can delay it - funny how our bodies work isnt it! Let me know the outcome anyway!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?