CONFUSED -pg117283587425

1 Replies
mimi30268 - March 2

MY LAST ENCOUNTER WAS IN THE BEGINNING OF JANUARY I HAD MY PERIOD FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY, BUT HERE'S WHERE THE CONFUSION STARTS I DIDN'T HAVE MY PERIOD IN FEBURARY AT ALL NOW IT'S MARCH AND I STILL HAVEN'T HAD A PERIOD YET. I'VE NOTICED I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING MORE THAN USUAL, I AM EATING MORE THAN USUAL AND I'M MOODY ONE MINUTE I'M HAPPY AND THE NEXT I'M MEAN AS HELL. I HAVE TAKEN A TEST BUT IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE SO I'M CONFUSED. AM I PREGNANT OR AM I FOOLING MYSELF? I AM A PLUS SIZE WOMAN WOULD THAT HINDER MY TEST FROM BEING POSITIVE?

krissy2006 - March 2

Mimi, #1 all those signs can be pregnancy or PMS. #2 depending on how plus size you are (I am plus size too- about 100 lbs over) your weight could be affecting your cycle. I don't have problems with my cycle but I do know that for most women with weight & cycle problems it is because of the weight. Fat cells produce estrogen which is a form of birth control. If you have too much estrogen in your body, your body won't produce LH (to ovulate) or progesterone (to build the lining of your uterus and sustain a pregnancy). By now if you were pregnant it would be ++ and your weight has no bearing on how much HCG (pregnancy hormone) would be in your urine. Like I said, you could have missed your period because of your weight or because of stress. Stress can cause you not to ovulate which would cause you to miss a period. Also the extra estrogen in fat cells can cause you not to ovulate as well. OR your missed period may be because maybe you have a cyst which can cause pregnancy symptoms. BTW, a cyst is normal. All eggs start out as cysts before they are ovulated. They only become a problem when they continue to grow and one does not become dominant to be ovulated. In most instances they will dissolve on their own and in some they need to be removed. If you aren't having any abnormal lower abdominal pain I wouldn't worry about that too much. Hope this helps!! If your March period doesn't show at all, I would suggest seeing a doc. ALSO, just FYI, if you would like to find out if you ovulate on a regular basis I would suggest charting your basal body temperature. You use a special basal body thermometer and take your temperature each morning at the EXACT same time before getting out of bed, talking or doing ANYTHING! Then you can plot and chart your temps on a free website like fertilityfriend.com and it will tell you if you are ovulating or not. :) If you want more info re: this just let me know and I'd be glad to help. If you wanna see an example of what a basal body chart looks like, check mine out. Go to fertilityfriend.com/home/krissy2006 and you will see my last 8 months of charts :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?