Confused Pg1238017468

5 Replies
trdnnclk - March 25

My last AF was 10th Feb and i do have PCOS and im not to sure if i O'd on CD31 or CD 35 as FF say i O'd. But i have had no eggwhite at all this month can you have a look in my chart fertilityfriend . com/home/trdnnclk

trdnnclk - March 26

Anyone

kimberly - March 26

Sorry but I probably won't be of much help because I haven't ever charted my temps before, I have always just gone by signs. But, if you haven't seen any fertile mucus yet, I would bet you haven't O'ed yet. I don't know why fertility friend would be showing 2 dates for ovulation. Have you taken your temp the same time every morning, if not maybe it fluctuated enough to throw off your chart. Wish I could be of more help!

clindholm - March 26

I did not have visable ewcm either but I just had my second lo on 10/23/08. In some women it stays up near the cervix and cannot be as easily observed. Have you used opks at all? I have never tempted so I'm no help with that. Try the "Problems Getting Pregnant" board.

CgGirl - March 26

Before getting pregnant with no1, I NEVER got ewcm at time of ovulation, but I did ovulate every single month. I agree with clindholm. Do you take ovulation tests? Weird cause I did get ewcm for the first time in my life after I stopped bfing my dd.

clindholm - March 27

Oh CgGirl your dd is adorable!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?