Confused Please Help -pg112984120718

1 Replies
Cassie - October 20

My fiance lives in the states and I recently went to visit him (23rd sept - 7th october), my period came (about the 10th october), it was somewhat lighter (lasted 3 days) but not a huge amount like other people seem to experience. I started experiencing backpains, but not the dull pmt type, it hurt to bend down or anything. My tummy has been feeling funny on and off for the last week or so but this morning I was sick, feeling ok right now. I'm normally on the pill but I had dioreah because I was nervous about the flight, and during my time away I did not remember to take it every day. I've had 2 pregnancy tests with Clear Blue and both have come out negative, I'm only really concerned because on friday I am having a diagnostic lascropy (sp) to examine my uterus for signs of endo and will need anesthetic. I am also very tired frequantly (slept 12 hours last night and a small nap this afternoon!) but already having some over-sleeping problems so it's hard to gauge if it's that or something else. I'd welcome any ideas or suggestions, thanks xxx

Amanda - October 20

I would let your doctor know what you have been experiencing before you have that done to you. Maybe they can give you a pregnancy test while you are there. I would call your doctor today to talk about what is going on with you just in case you are pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?