CONFUSED PLEASE HELP ME Pg1241540252

3 Replies
[email protected] - May 5

I have been spotting for 2 weeks now and the second week with cramps, just pink at first. My period was due on the 7th or before the 10th. Now yesterday i had orange spotting that lasted like 5 hours with low cramps. Now it has stopped the very next day and and is back to pink with no cramps. I want to be preggers. too scared to test has anyone evr been preggers and this happened? Also my BF is so sick and people keep asking me am I preggers. When I bleed I bleed A lot so this is by far no normal! Any help

kimberly - May 7

You really should take a test if the bleeding hasn't changed to a real period yet. If you are pregnant the spotting could be a sign something isn't right. It really hard to say without taking a test though.

mamahopeful - May 8

please take a test, that's the only way to know. U can wait u days then retest. If your spotting does not stop or u don't get a normal period call your OB/GYN. good luck

mamahopeful - May 8

that should be wait 2 days then retest...i'm waiting to test myself so i guess i'm a lil nervous. It's 6days since suspected conception, and i'm feeling and seeing early signs of pregnancy. I don't want to get too hopeful since i miscarried at 5months recently. anyone waiting like me?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?