Could I Be-pg111539512618

2 Replies
Danielle - May 6

Still waiting, today I am cramping a good bit which is extremely rare for me b/c my period is not due til the 14th. We have been ttc for about 5 months, I have never had cramps like this before. Anyway, when do you guys think I could test? I would have conceived on April 30th. How soon could I try a test?

Rainbow - May 6

Hey Danielle. It's usually best to test around 14 days after you ovulated, if you haven't got your period then. Some preggo kits can detect pregnancy hormones from around 10 days after ovulation, if you're really anxious to know. The only drawback is, that sometimes these sensitive tests get your hopes up, only to dash them when the pregnancy fails really early on. In 'the old days' you'd just have gotten a late period, and would never even have known you were pregnant. It's up to you and your budget really..:-) Good luck to you and lots and lots of baby dust.

CANDYGIRL - May 6

Hey Danielle, I am kinda in the same boat beacause I may have conceived on April 28 and my next af is due May 12. Kepp me posted on what happens. Let's keep in touch maybe we can wait together.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?