Could I Be-pg113523215918

3 Replies
ninney - December 22

hi there, my boyfriend and i had s_xual intercourse on thursday the 1/12 and never used a condom, i got my period on saturday 3/12 it has been three weeks now and ever since monday this week i have been feeling ill, could i be pregnant even though i got my period on the 3/12, please help i really dont know if i am - due to the fact that i got my period in the begining of this month?????????????

Grandpa Viv - December 22

There is not enough info to guess what is going on. When was the Dec period expected, was it light or normal, have you had s_x any other time this month, what are the symptoms of "feeling ill". Let me guess that you had s_x the weekend of Dec 11th and since Monday you have been feeling tired, emotional, sick to your stomach, peeing a lot, runny nose and with appet_te change. If you are not feeling sorted by New Year, take a home test. Good luck!

ninney - December 23

To Grandpa Viv, my Dec period was on the 3/12 i was only suppose to get it the 4/12 it was normal the saturday and light sunday and monday. yes i have had s_x this month, i have not been peeing alot though

Grandpa Viv - December 23

Ovulation is 2 weeks before menstruation. S_x a few days before your expected December period is highly unlikely to have caused pregnancy, though s_x Nov 19 would have been on target. A period lighter than usual would be an indicator, as well as early signs showing up in the week before the period (which you do not report). Maybe you had a bug the past week. Take a test first pee one morning this weekend to set your mind at ease. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?