Could I Be -pg110498558485

2 Replies
Krystal - January 5

Okay I might just be paronoid, since I've been on birthcontrol but I'm worried I might be pregnant. See my period is always on time, and normally that would be today, give or take a day or two sometimes. However, I have bad cramps, which is normal a few hours right before my period starts and then lasts for two or three days. However, I haven't started my period and I've been having these cramps all day. I did seem to have a blood spot, but nothing more. I also seem to have to pee every hour or two. So could I be pregnant? How long should I wait to get a test if my period doesn't start?

Grandpa Viv - January 6

I suggest taking a test before you start on your next round of active pills. The more frequent peeing is cause for a little concern. Good luck!

Sarah - January 6

I too always have a period that is on time, within a day or so of the last month, and already being late, the other night I had extremely bad cramping like I would start sometime later that night, but I dind't and now I am approx. 10 days late. I have no symptoms or signs what so ever though. . .?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion