Could I Be -pg110539214724

2 Replies
Andi - January 10

ok i need help i usually start my period around the 15th of every month and it last for 3 days well last month (dec) it started a week early (which never happens) and it lasted for 10 days (which has also never happened) and all the sudden starting at the first of dec. different things that i always eat and drink i can no long eat and drink because they give me horrible heartburn, and for the past week i have been nautious quite a bit. and i have also has like little cramps or somthing in my stomach i took a hpt like in the afternoon lastweek and it showed up neg. anyone have any advice?

Grandpa Viv - January 10

Was that meant to be the first of jan? I think you should take another home test next weekend and the weekend after. I have no explanation for your December irregularity, but it makes me wonder if it is as likely that you have a hormonal upset as a pregnancy. If the hpts don't tell a story, I think I would be calling the doc.

Andi - January 10

no it was since like the first of dec. ok i will do my boyfriends mom keeps telling me that she thinks im pregnant but i don't know sometimes i get the feeling that i am but i don't know if it is really the feeling or just because everyone thinks that i am will take another test.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?