Could I Be -pg111334730218

2 Replies
Geneva - April 12

I've been on Depo for nearly 3months now (my next shot is due April 15-29) and I was suppose to have my period on the 8th. For the past couple of weeks I have been going to bed early, waking up late, having weird cramps (at one point I thought I was having my period a week early but nothing came) and then just last night I woke up in a cold sweat, my stomach aching, I could barely walk because I was so dizzy, and then I could barely figure out which end I was going to be sick out of. I thought maybe it was food posioning cuz we had sausages for dinner but my fiance told me they were already pre-cooked and i'm the only person who got sick. usually right before my period I get thickness in my va___a, but it just feels normal to me. I've also gained about 10lbs and I've never ever been able to gain weight. I'm not sure what to do. Should I wait a few more days? Should I take a test now?

Grandpa Viv - April 12

Hmmm! We have almost no posts from women who think they might have gotten preg while on Depo. The problems come when you get off Depo. This is pretty weird. I think you should def talk with the folk at the clinic before getting your next shot (though if you are preg one shot won't hurt a fetus)

Mandi - April 15

I was on Depo for 6 years. I decided to get off of the shot and back on the pill....for two reasons...I was turning into a [email protected]##TCH and I knew I wanted to start a family in the next three years or so. I recently got off of my bc (pill)....anyway, when I was on Depo, I experienced a lot of irregularity. My af actually stopped all together. I also was sick for the first month or so after the shot. I also put on a few pounds with the shot (well more than a few pounds). It seems unusual that you would be 3 months in and just now be experiencing these problems....maybe the flu...check your temps and consult a physician.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?