Could I Be -pg111836999718

1 Replies
Vanessa - June 9

We have been hoping for so long for a baby and I think we may have done it!! I talked with my mom's OB/GYN today(she delivered me when I was born)with over 30 years of experience. She has known our conception problems, however my health insurance does not cover her(damn HMO's). This is what I told her about my symptoms. my last Af was April 26th. I am a newlywed and we are always having s_x. I told her that I was sick to my stomach maybe once or twice a day, I was having a huge amounts of cervical mucous,mostly thick and white and in huge amounts. I told her that I noticed recently that my veins in my br___ts were so visible that I could trace then from my chest to my nipple. I felt movements in and around my belly button and I am constipated and I have never been in my life. She told me that w/o giving me an exam, that she couldn't be certain, but that if she had to put an estimate on the symptoms she would say at a certainty of 60-70% that I am pregnant. I was so excitied, but no getting my hope up yet. She said I may be a little to early along to get positive results on the pregnancy test unless it was the "sensitive" type, so she recommended a blood test unless I could wait another week or two to take another HPT. I am going to get a blood test Monday morning. Please keep your fingers crossed for us and Good luck to you all!!

Maria - June 9

I think you could get a positive on a pg test if your last period was on April 26th. I just found out yesterday that I'm pg and I think you are further along than I am, that is if you are pg and mine showed a very good positive. I used two different brands and both showed it very well. I used First Response and Fact Plus. I would take one if I were you, but if you decide to wait more power to you and good luck!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?