Could I Be -pg113297852718

2 Replies
darlene - November 25

Well, here goes, I was expecting my period on the 20th, I bled for like 1/2 a day, really light, not even one tampon. My period is usually fairly regular, now heres the tough part. On October 27th and 28th I had s_x using a diaphragm, and I did not use it properly, then on November 4th I had totally unprotected s_x. I feel c__ppy, nauseous and stuff, I am wondering with the light bleeding and all. Does anyone have any clue?

hmm - November 26

could have been implantation bleeding. Some pg women have it right around their expected period. Considering your period is late, and you are having other symptoms, you probably should test sometime this weekend. Good Luck!

Grandpa Viv - November 26

If you expected your period Nov 20th, ovulation would have been around the 6th, and unprotected s_x Nov 4th would have been prime time. A light or missing period is a good clue, as is fatigue, nausea, upset gut, emotional, more peeing, unusual discharge and other stuff. You are 21dpo and it is time for your first test, first pee in the morning. Repeat a week later if needed. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?