Could I Be -pg113461448218

4 Replies
shi83 - December 14

My bf and I recently had unprotected s_x whch is very unlike us well Iam now going on 3 days late which never happens. I have frequent heartburn, Iam tired all the time, Eating like crazy, and cramping. The cramping is completely different from menstrual cramps and I never get heartburn. I took a cheap pregnancy test the first day I was late so I was wondering if anyone is in the same situation or can give me any advice. Thanks!

well, - December 14

sounds like you might be pregnant. What did the test say?

shi83 - December 14

The test came out negative.

Grandpa Viv - December 14

Unprotected s_x Thanksgiving weekend? Yep, fatigue is a major sign, heartburn, gas and bloating are frequent complaints, appet_te change and different cramps we hear of often. Add that to a late period for a high chance. No frequent peeing or lotion discharge? Test again first pee Saturday morning and again a week later if needed. Good luck!

Melissa - December 14

When I was trying to get pregnant with my now son I was three days late and took a pregnancy test..it was negative. The next day i got my period but I only had it for a couple of days so I took another test in a week and it was positive. My advice to you is to wait a week and take another one.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?