Could I Be -pg113649403818

3 Replies
TenPrin - January 5

ok, this is my 1st time here. hi. here are some of the unusual things i've been experiencing for about the past week to week & 1/2... 1st thing i noticed was a feeling like i was going to faint. 2nd thing my nipples became VERY sensitive and sore, now br___ts are as well. next thing, i've been just wanting to sleep until noon or 1:00, also i get tired around that time and i've been very gassy lately. sorry too much info... :o) but also i took my temperature this morning and it was 100.0 anyone have any ideas?

roxyttandme - January 5

It sure sounds like you could be. Are you late yet? There are many pg test that you can take even if you havent missed your period yet. All the symptoms that you mentioned sound like a pg.

Grandpa Viv - January 5

Women who chart temps don't usually go over 99. How accurate is your thermometer? Everything else sounds like possible pregnancy from s_x the weekend of Dec 17th. Dizzy from vascular changes shorting blood to the brain, fatigue, ga__sy from progesterone making changes to gut function, sensitive nipples (can't face the shower?) and sore b___sts (sides and under arm?) . Not peeing more and wet down there (lotion discharge)? Anyhow, if you have been feeling like this for a week and a half and it is from pregnancy, you are due AF right soon. Why don't you test first pee Saturday morning and again a week later. Good luck!

TenPrin - January 5

thanks! i'm not late yet, i should be getting af around the 14th or 15th... and i did test, but it was about 4 days ago & i know... WAY too early :o) so i guess i'll test saturday and nexy saturday... wish , me lots of luck! :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?