Could I Be -pg117034169474

3 Replies
Daynae79 - February 1

I have been of fthe pill for about 4 months now, and as i side note, i have gained about 10 lbs sinse going off...horrible!!! Anyways, my cycle seems to be about 28 days My last AF stated 1/03 and i was supposed to get it yesterday. I felt like it was coming on all day yesterday, but nothing....also for the past week i have had horrible gas. my bb's are slightly sore....do you think it is possible i could be PG?

wantingbabytwo - February 1

i'm not a doctor but anything is possible when i got off i had it all the bb's the late af and most and werst of ALL weight gain don't fell bad about 10 lbs try 25 when i was on bc i was 128 and now 146 i hope the best for you keep us posted!!

Daynae79 - February 1

Thanks, you actually made me feel a bit better about the weight gain.....most people loose weight off the pill so i was a bit concerned.....oh, also, i find that i have been peeing a lot more than usual....like i have to get up 3 times in the night to go pee

Grandpa Viv - February 1

Gas, b___bs and peeing are a great start. Not tired? Try a test first pee Sunday am and another a week later. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?