Could I Be -pg120293894873

10 Replies
mmw9 - February 13

I have been trying to conceive and AF has not arrived. I am 11 days past AF, and have taken like 3 pregnancy tests and all were negative. Is it possible to be pregnant and test negative? My symptoms are tugging in the pelvic region and swollen tender br___ts.

missjazzyjay - February 13

U can still be pg and test neg. wait about another week and test again. if u have a family dr then i will go and get a blood test done. sometimes hcg is not efficent enough to show in hpts. have u ever missed af b 4? baby dust your way

mmw9 - February 13

i have never missed a period before, and it has not been this late before

faiesh - February 13

I know me to I have never been more than 3 days late at tops but now I am still waiting.. When was the last time you took a test?

mmw9 - February 13

yesterday

faiesh - February 13

I also tested on day 10 of being late and I got a neg. sometimes it takes a while for some women to biuld up thier hormone levels. Oh and if you ovualted a little late that would have caused your period to be a little late so you have to make up that time as well. I would give it a few more days. and then test again if you are still neg and no period has arrived try to go to the doc for a bld test. Are you having any other symptoms?

mmw9 - February 13

about a week ago I was feeling quesy during the day. I did not vomit, but there was some nausea. I have not delt with nausea recently. I have not been sleeping well at night. for the last 3 nights..I felt like I was really hot and just could not get to sleep. I was irritable yesterday. Like i said before I had tugging and tenderness.

faiesh - February 13

yeah I would just wait a few more days and take another test. I know it sucks waiting but sometimes that is all we can do.

Thank u for the glimmer of hope faiesh. i am 2 months late also but all of my urine test are neg. i'm scheduled for an u/s on monday and a blood test tomorrow so we will see if i'm lucky or not

mmw9 - February 13

have you had any symptoms?

yes. my b___bs are tender around my rib area, i've been spotting for 6 days it ranged from pink to brown. i've had nausea on and off and i feel very stuffy. also i have green veins on my b___st and i have mild cramping from time to time. haven't seen af for 2 months

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?