Could I Be -pg123155404754

1 Replies
josette26 - January 9

hi my name is josette an i am 26 years old an i have a tubal about 7 months after i had my twins in 2004 an then in nov. 2005 i miscarried an then again in june of 2008 i miscarried again an then in sep. i had my period 3 times an then again in oct. i had my period 3 times an it only last for 3 to 4 days then right before thanksgiving i started to have sigins that i was pergant like wanted to eat things that i would only want all the time if i was pergant then in dec. i had a really light period that only last 3 day an everytime my boyfriend rubs my belly it get really hard an i feel a little movements an about 4 days ago i had s_x an the next morning when i got out i was spotting a little an now 3 day later i have had only a little spotting that has been really pink an now it is a light brown an it has been coming an going i think i know my body after having 4 kids but i dont know i feel pregant an my boyfriend an i want to have a baby an i want more kids i dont know what to do please help.......

Lorettab - January 9

I onestly understand where you are coming from, how ever you really should get a test, or see you Family Doctor.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?