Could I Be -pg111582113318

16 Replies
JC - May 11

I took a pg test yesterday...It was the Clear Blue Easy digital one...and it came back negative..but when I ejected the little pee stick I could see a faint second blue line...I am 17 days late...I had a period on March 24th...but not one in april..My br___ts do not hurt..but I am feeling tired...peeing all the time...my back hurts...feeling nauseous when I wake up in the mornings...I just dont know!!!! I had a miscarriage in July and my husband and I are HOPING that we are expecting...but I am soo confused!! One of my friends was 16 weeks along before she found out she was pg. The doctor had to do an ultrasound to find out she was pg!!! I am just soo confused!! HELP!!!

Me2 - May 11

I had used one of those b4 but I do not recall seeing another line. All I could say is buy another test maybe a cheaper one then the CB easy one...Myself and others on the part 7 thread have gone to a Dollar Tree store and bought HPT's for a $. they seem to work pretty well. Sorry that I could not help out a whole lot. They also say if you let the stick 2 long the other line might show up.

JC - May 11

Thank you so much Me2!! I am just hoping that I am pg!!! I dont know i just have that feeling and I think i have some of the symptoms!! But thank you anyways for you advice

Me2 - May 11

Not to burst your bubble any but I thought for sure I was last month or so because I thought I had quite a few of the symptoms but I got the BFN. Right now if you read the other thread I was due between the 5-10 and I have yet got my af but took test on thursday and Sunday and BFN...I used those $ ones I mentioned...This month I feel no symptems so I have no idea why the wench (Af) need to mess with me like this. But I hope you are.

JC - May 11

I know this may sound stupid but I have no idea what BFN is of AF!!! Sorry

Lisa - May 11

BFN=Big fat negative! AF= Awful friend (I think)

Lisa - May 11

I have a question do you usually feel as though af is coming when preg? Af due on 5/15, had s_x on 4/29 & 4/30 ovulating to start on 5/1. I am hoping I am preg. My son is 15yrs old! I am ready for another!

JC - May 11

Lisa~When i was pregnant with the child i had lost do to a miscarriage I had NO idea i was pregnant!! I just thought that I was going to get my friend but then I was 2 weeks late and then took a test and it came back positive!!

Me2 - May 11

AF-I heard was Aunt Flo I think the best is just wait til AF is like a week late and then test...I don't think I am going to get so obsessed with this. I am getting to stressful and that might be one reason I don't have AF right now. I was due for it to get here around 5/5 or 5/10. I am a bit irregular sometime 30 days to 37 at the most. Check out a ovulation calender to see when you O'd to see if you had the s_x the right time. I hear that the swimmers stay around up to a few days. Good luck to you. My son is going to be 10 in a couple weeks and I just got married a year ago and I want one again..always wanted another but I wanted to get married first.

Chila - May 11

Hi JC~~Since you are 17 days late, have you talked to or been in to see a Doctor? If so, what have they said? If you haven't seen one yet, I think you should! I have had other friends that didn't know they were prego until they got a blood test since their urine couldn't confirm it. Good Luck and hope everything works out for you!

Tania - May 11

JC I wish you good luck...Did your friend have negative blood test being 16 weeks pg? So in her case only ultrasound showed, right? Please let me know, I am worrying so much here...

Jenae(JC) - May 12

Chila~I went and the hospital did urine pg test on me! It came out negative! But i have an appt on the 25th of this month so I am hoping that they will do a blood test and maybe a ultrasound! Tania~Yes my friend had a BFN even when she was 16 weeks along! She is do anyday now!! Good luck to you both!!

Jenae(JC) - May 12

Hello all!! I had the dr do a urine test on me last week and it came out negative but i can go in tomorrow and get another on if i would like! But i am just going to wait since I have a dr appt on the 25th! Im hoping for a BFP like everyone esle!! But my friend was getting all negatives until her dr did and ultrasound and this was with her second! She said that she didnt even have the same symptoms as she did with the first! But I also have another friend that was 13 weeks along and finally got a BFP!! So I am just hoping that I get on soon!! Best luck to everyone!!

Jenae - May 12

Sorry i didnt mean to do two of them!! Computer acting up!!

Chila - May 12

Jenae~ Good luck with your Doctor's appt! I can't wait to hear the good news with your blood test. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Lots of Baby Dust!!

superbadchick - May 12

af = aunt flo, but awful friend is cute (:

Jenae(JC) - May 26

I Just wanted to update all of you ladies!! I went to the doctor and I got a BFP!! So I hope all of you ladies get what you want!! Baby Dust to you!! Best wishes!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?