Could I Be -pg114778575518

39 Replies
Kait - May 16

I have been on birth control for about 4 years and have been like clockwork.... here is my situation.. Auntie FLow ended on May 3rd.... and i spotted on may 10th *ovulating maybe?* then on May 14th i had a little brown spotting... then on May 15th it was heavier pink... im due to start again may 24th.. ive never bled between periods! How likely is it that i am preg? I am also emotional/tired/and getting frequent headaches LET ME KNOW PLEEEAASSEE!!

michelle - May 16

have you just switched the type of pills that you were on? or did u happen to miss any?

Kait - May 16

i havnt done anything different this month at all.. same pills.. and im up to date with them... when i bleed it is just a very little bit... it is freaking me out lol

michelle - May 16

how long of a cycle do you have? when did u start your last af?

Emma2 - May 16

You are most likely not pregnant and the spotting is due to hormones. I doubt you ovulated because thats exactly what the pill stops your body from doing. But like I said most likely not pregnant but you could be that 1% chance of failure . Good Luck

Emma2 - May 16

Keep in mind that what your body accepts today doesn't neccessarily mean it will tomorrow.

Kait - May 16

April 26th was when it was last time =c )

michelle - May 16

i am saying it could be possible if you are every 14 days. however that means you should have o'd on 10th. which it could mean that it may mean that was implanting starting on the 14th. But you may want to go in to make sure and to make sure it isn't anything else like a cycst or anything.

Kait - May 16

i have a normal 28 day cycle b/c of the bc.... *sigh* i just dont know

j. - May 16

Kait, did you try testing? I'm not really in the same boat but I am on the pill. I missed 3 active pills in a row. I have noticed a bit of difference in this cycle so I'm a little concerned. No one replied to my previous post, but at cd18-20 I felt sharp pain/cramps. I am now at cd23. I have noticed that my nipples are a little sore and have been erect(constantly)! Do you notice any of these in your cycle this month?

Kait - May 16

im just tired a lot and i have headaches and im moody =c ) but thats normal i guess for most girls! hehe

Kait - May 16

and i havnt tested because i havnt skipped my period yet... i guess i should just wait it out?

buffy2297 - May 16

If it's any help when I was on BCP for no reason I started spotting. I had it for a few months and then they changed my pill. So it's not unusual for your body to start acting differently. Also have you been sick vomited etc......if you've had a dodgy tummy it can have an impact on the pill and it's effectiveness. If you haven't and you've not missed one then I shouldn't worry. If it doesn't right itself I'd see your GP and look to have it changed. Others things you may need to consider and I'm not trying to worry you, is infection. when did you last have a smear?

Kait - May 16

ummmm about 7 months ago maybe.... ive lost a lot of weight.. and i might be stressed from work.. so im thinking that might be the reason all this is happening?

tritty - May 16

my body is VERY sensitive and if i lose weight, change eating habits, exercise more (or less) my cycle gets messed up and i've been on the pill for about 5 years. stress can do it too. there are a lot of things that can play into changes in your body. i had some strange stuff going on so i stopped my pill until i get my next period. if i was pregnant i didn't want to risk doing anything to the baby (i've since then had a neg. blood test) and i'm 3 days late for my period..... we'll see what happens.

Kait - May 16

yea.. my mom is a nurse and doesnt even know whats going on with me lol... i guess just wait it out? i could just take the first response test here soon right? since im supposed to start in like a week?

louisa88 - May 16

hiya, im in the exact same situation, my last period ended 7th of may, i spotted for like a day and half, which started 14th may. it was not that normal at all, i only ever saw brownish blood when i wiped, and there were only small amounts of pink in it, im not sure wot to think, as like u i am on birth control

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?