Could I Be Pregnant-pg10998696199

1 Replies
Karen - November 7

I have been really moody for the last month and I am gaing weight and I have freguent headaches and I have sever lower back pain and I am going to the bathroom alot and my stomach really hurts alot I have cramping in my lower abdomine? Could I be pregnant I took a HPT and it said no

staci - November 7

I have this same question. Same symptoms. I have also gotten a lot of acne on my face which I usually don't get. Feel tired all the time, very moody, gained much weight in abdomn area, lower back pain, cramps bloating and pain in lower abdomn, constipation is what I thought it was so I took many laxatives and nothing there. I also noticed changes in my b___sts size and color some soreness. I have been urinating a lot but I also have a bladder condition that can cause this. Like you Karen, I took a HPT and it said negative. Also forgot to mention my last period only lasted a day and was gone. I am on birthcontrol pills but miss taking them once in awhile. How really reliable are these HPT tests? Karen are those your only symptoms or do you have more?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion