Could I Be Pregnant-pg110063668525

1 Replies
Dasiy - November 16

I have period like cramps but i am sick to my stomach , have really bad headaches,sore back and just yesturday my br___t got very tender. I have been trying to get pregnant since Beg of october i have a normal cycle 27-28 days but i got my period but it seemed to have lasted longer than it did the previous months. took a pregnancy test friday (first response) neg but i cant explain the little belly that is very noticable i am a small girl to start could i be pregnant and the test be wrong please help............. also i am due for my period tomorrow and have had intercourse 2 days before ovulation

Lee - November 16

I have been feeling the same stuff, I havent been trying to get pregnant but i think I might be. I have a 25-27 day cycle and today is my 26th day and nothing yet, but im worried because I've been feeling different since a couple of days past having s_x. I also had intercourse two days before ovulation, thats another reason I worried. Ive heard from people that tests might not always pick up the pg right when you miss your period, it just depends on the person. Doubt I helped but just letting you know I've been feelling exactly the same.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?