Could I Be Pregnant-pg110174175041

3 Replies
km - November 29

I have been feeling really bloated for the past two weeks, I have had really bad stomach cramps, gas and a pinkish discharge. I am scared to take a test as I don't want to be disappointed. I am due to have a period on saturday. I would be interested to know what someone else thinks as I'm worried I want a baby so much that I am imagining this.

Grandpa Viv - November 29

Chances are a test would indeed disappoint you at this time. Wait until you are sure you have missed your period. If you started these signs 18 days before your next period the timing raises a cautionary flag, but the gas and discharge are encouraging. Good luck!

KM - November 29

oopps Sorry I have only been feeling like this since the 23/11.

TR - November 29

I am concerned that I may be pregnant but not sure. Not even sure that I could get preganant at the time of intercourse. I had my last cycle on Nov.19-Nov.23. I had s_x on November 24, 27 and 28. at no times was anything used. I have 3 other children but I am really concerned. Maybe it is just parinoa but I just need some guidance on if I could get prenant that close to me having a cyle. I have been feeling really weezy since the 23rd

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?