Could I Be Pregnant-pg110191776152

7 Replies
eve - December 1

sorry to trouble u all in sep i had a miscarriage and have bin trying 4 a baby ever since i had my 1st period on nov the 5th it was normal but i had no moody days or period pains which is not normal! Over the past 3 weeks i have felt pregnant i have had bad heads, dizzy spells through out the day a very bloated belly which is hard at the top a big appet_te mood swings and when i was carrying xmas shoppin i felt pain in my lower tummy could i have had a period and be pregnant????

eve - December 1

im sorry i also forgot 2 tell u guys that i have been using ovulation kits and i have not ovulated once since nov 5th!

zuly - December 1

Yes you can have a period and be pregnant for months before you even know you are pregnant.take a test just to make sure if you are or not .

eve - December 2

Thanks for yr advice i will take a test if i miss my period on the 4th dec! Thank god its only 2 days away I have been testing for last 2 weeks but all tests say use after missed period so it was a waste of money!!

zuly - December 2

Look at it this way if it made you feel better to test well don't worry about the money .

eve - December 3

i have not stopped testing all month haha If i have this period im gonna put pregnancy out my mind and just concentrate on tryin 4 a baby!!

zuly - December 3

Hope you do get pregnant . I wish you the best.good luck

EVE - December 3

THANKS ZULY NICE SPEAKIN 2 U TAKE CARE XX

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?