Could I Be Pregnant-pg110227446413

3 Replies
B* - December 5

My periods have been regualr ever since i started them when i was 12. The past two months i have been on 4 times which is unusual. Now i am starting to be sick in the day time and cannot eat food i usually would...could someone give me some advice please?

Grandpa Viv - December 5

That's not much information to go on. It would help to know your present age, if these 4 recent periods have been unusual in any way, the date of your last good period and of your exposure to pregnancy. Also, are there any other things happening to your body other than sick and food. Aversion to food you normally like is one of the signs of pregnancy, as is nausea. With the information you give, the best advice is to take a home pregnancy test three weeks after the exposure. Come back for more help.

B* - December 5

Thanks for your reply, the recent periods have been very very heavy where i am missing one day and then starting again...i also feel very tired all the time which never usually happens as i am a very energetic person. I always use a condom but my boyfriend usually puts it on before he is going to ejaculate. I am vry s_xually active and usually have s_x at least 4 times a week...from this information what do you think?

zuly - December 5

I think you need to go to the D.R. there maybe a change going in your body.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?